Wednesday, March 11, 2015

El Patron

Hello Typosphere,

I hope you're all well and up to your eyeballs in beautiful typewriters. I'm still here, but I have been spending much of my time outdoors and/or fiddling with vintage cameras and film. Although I haven't had much to say, I do still keep up with your blogs.

I will probably post more once the Arizona weather turns toasty. In the meantime, here are a few shots I took while visiting Bill at MTE:



Minolta SRT-101 / Rokkor 50mm 1.7

Type On, Brothers and Sisters!


12 comments:

  1. I like the pictures. Hope to meet Bill someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you two would get along famously

      Delete
  2. Those are some really good photos of Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do share with us about your vintage cameras, I think they and typewriters go together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Joe, I love your photography posts :)

      I'm in the middle of a house re-org. I'll post some camera stuff and catch up on my typewriter finds when I'm done and have some space.

      Delete
  4. Oh, my first SLR was an SRT101b. I still have the 50/1.7 lens, now used on an X700.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few X700s! It's one of my favorite "new" SLRs. The SRT-100 was a recent Goodwill find I was testing. It's pretty beat up, but I couldn't pass it up for $5.

      Delete
  5. Great pictures of Mr Wahl! He's gaining legendary status worldwide :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a selectricky-type typewriter that Bill's working on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an electric. Not sure if it was of the IBM variety.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete